FLAVOURS OF ANDALUCIA
Spanish Dance (6 artists)
- Spanish dance group presented with Manila shawls, long-tailed dresses, fans and castanets. They dance Spanish classic themes as La Boda de Luís Alonso, Sevilla de Albéniz, Torre del Oro, El Toreador de “Carmen”, Amor Brujo… etc.
- Their costumes and choreography are worthy of the best theatres in the world.
- The group is made up by two male and 4 female dancers. Playback music.
- The performance lasts 40 minutes and it can be divided into several showings during the dinner.
- They need a 6 x 4 mts. wooden floor “tablao”, sound system and lighting.